Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome to My New Adventure!

Welcome to my new adventure...

I've been wanting to start this blog for a while now, and I'm finally making the plunge. 

A little bit about me...



I'm Becca! I teach 2nd grade during the day, I am a mommy to 3 adorable little girls at night and on weekends, and I have the love to create new things and throw parties whenever I can. My loving husband is very patient with all his girls and is very supportive of my new adventure. 


A little bit about this site... 


Teach ~ I love making new things for my classroom and will be posting things to download and make work for other classrooms. I've been teaching for almost 5 years now and know that sometimes teaching is about survival and of course, all about sharing your secrets! Let's face it, as teachers we are all in this together! ;)

Create ~ I love creating new things...projects, crafts, sewing, home decor, recipes, etc. You name it, I'd love to try to make it! 


Party ~ My last passion is parties. I love any excuse to throw a party. You only live once, so why not make life festive and have a party. I love being a mom, which means I get to throw at least 3 birthday parties a year! It gives me a great excuse to plan and execute the perfect party! Parties bring family and friends together! 


That's a little bit about me and my new adventure. Please stop by often for some great ideas! 


Thanks for visiting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment