Monday, March 24, 2014

April & May Journal Prompt Calendars ~ FREEBIE

I needed a few new journal prompts to spice up my Work on Writing center in Daily 5. I wanted something that would keep my 2nd graders busy, but also give them a little bit of creativity in their writing.  I created these journal prompt calendars for April and May. Just download, print, laminate, and then put in your writing centers.  

You can get these as a FREEBIE right now. Just click on the links below each picture to get the calendar you want. I didn't include dates so that these journal prompts can be used every year! Enjoy!



Clipart credit is given to www.mycutegraphics.com. Thanks so much for your adorable graphics!

Thanks again for visiting! Come back soon for more fun things to help you teach, create, and party!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Becca!
    Do you have other months' journal prompts? If so, where?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete