Friday, March 21, 2014

Candyland Birthday Party Preview & Invitation

My 2nd oldest daughter is turning 4 in April. We are getting excited! (I'm probably more excited because that means I get to throw another party!! Wahoo!!) My daughter absolutely LOVES CANDY! Most days when I ask my kids what we should have for dinner, without fail, she will suggest "candy?!" And with her cute dimples, pretty blue eyes, and golden curls, she can almost get away with having that!

 Since she has such a love of candy, I thought why not do a Candyland themed birthday party! We recently bought the board game for my girls, and it is becoming one of their favorite games.

There are so many good ideas gathering in my mind thanks to sleepless nights, friends/family, and searching online. I'm so excited! Here is a preview of what is to come!

This is a sample of the invitation I made for her birthday party. I think it turned out so cute! (I'm a little biased of course! I think she is a doll!)  I can't wait to share everything else we end up doing for her party!


 Stay tuned for more from her cute party! I know it's going to be so fun!



1 comment:

  1. oh boo! I cant access the free candy land printable.

    ReplyDelete