Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Break Bathroom Makeover

Last week was my spring break from school. It was so nice to have a week break to get to spend time with my girls, my husband, and of course my creative brain!

I have been wanting to redo our bathroom for a little while now, but I couldn't find the perfect shower curtain. With it being spring break, a trip to good old Ross was much over due! Low and behold, they had the perfect shower curtain I had been waiting for. (and of course it was a bargain at only $5.99!) I love the big, bold floral print.

I needed something to put on the wall beside the shower curtain. I had a 12x12 frame I bought at the thrift store just sitting around. I added a coordinating piece of scrapbook paper, and viola! The perfect wall art!


The next part to my bathroom, was replacing the old towel holder. I didn't take a before picture of it because, well... it was pretty dirty and ugly. (hence...the needed bathroom makeover!)

I was searching for something I would like online, but couldn't find anything specific I liked. I ended up transferring a coat hanger rack from another part of my house to hold the towels. It works pretty great! Lots of towel hanging potential! The last step was figuring out something to put over the towel hooks. I had a big bare wall. I came up with these! I think these bathroom signs turned out really cute! Add in some new towels and bath mats, and this bathroom makeover is done! I love how it turned out!


You can grab these adorable bathroom signs as a FREEBIE if you click the link below. They are a 5x7 download! Enjoy!!


Thanks for stopping by! Check back again for more ideas to teach, create, and party! 




No comments:

Post a Comment