Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Camping Activity Packet with FREEBIE!

We are getting ready for a week long camping trip with my husband's family. We are all getting excited, but as a mom of 3 busy girls, I am also a little nervous about keeping them occupied for an entire week. I decided to make a fun little learning packet to take with us. They can either work on this on the way up in the truck or when we get there. It's perfect for any age, but I focused it mainly for Pre-K through 3rd grade age.

If you need something fun to do this summer, either while you are camping or not, check out this fun packet.
 It includes 8 fun and different word, writing, and math activities.

 You can download a copy of my entire What Should We Do While Camping? Activity Packet from my TpT store.

Of course, I wanted to include a FREEBIE to grab also. You can download this fun Nature Scavenger Hunt for FREE by clicking on the link below. :) 

Thanks for visiting and Happy Camping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment