Monday, June 30, 2014

Pokemon Birthday Party


Well, we survived a week long camping trip with my husband's family and my 3 little girls! Now that I'm back, I have some catching up to do. Before we left, I threw a Pokemon Birthday Party for my nephew who turned 8. Like I said in this post {with Pokemon FREEBIES}, I knew nothing about Pokemon before this birthday. It was a challenge to plan, but turned out so great! Here are some of the photos from the birthday party. It turned out to be a great party! Perfect for little boys! {something else I know little about! ;)}


To start, there was little decorations I could actually find in stores. I needed something to add to the tables and serving area. I decided to make these little pictures. I used black foam board from Dollar Tree. I found some images on line and created them into 5x5 squares. I had to edit a few of them. Then I mounted them on the foam board and cut them out. I found little easels at Michael's that were the perfect size to display my little pictures. They added so much to the party! I loved them! Such a simple method to add a lot to a party. 



I used the cupcake toppers from this post! They turned out great! 


I made some Pokeball cookies for the party. I simply used mini vanilla wafers, some gel frosting, and a white chocolate chip. They turned out pretty cute and were a huge hit!



We found different colored candies that matched our decor to use as "Energy Candies." Of course these were a huge hit too! What 7 or 8 year old boy doesn't LOVE candy?!!


My sister in law printed found a Pokemon Bingo game and the kids loved playing that!


Some other pictures of the decor! It was so much fun to decorate for this party!




I hope you liked it! This was a really fun party. All the kids had a blast. I think my first little boy's party was a huge success! Check back soon for more ideas to teach, create, and PARTY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment