Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome Summer!! I hope your summer is CHALK full of fun FREEBIE!

Today was my last day of school with my cute 2nd graders! I always have a love/hate relationship with the last few days of school. I always feel so stressed with getting things ready to get checked out and be done for the summer, but sometimes I forget to cherish the last moments I have with my kiddos. I decided to throw them a surprise WELCOME SUMMER party! It turned out really great! The kids were all surprised and had a really great day!

We played some games with balloons, watched some summer cartoon clips, ate popcorn, drank Capri-Suns, and ended the day with a great dance party, complete with the Battle of the Freeze Dance! It was a great way to end the school year. All the kids were happy and it made me remember why I love kids and how grateful I am for a job where I get to hang out with great kids all day long!



I made some gifts for my students to take home for the summer! We did a lot of fun things this school year with sidewalk chalk. We practiced our spelling words, played games, and did a lot of drawing with chalk. It was the perfect choice!


If you want a copy of this cute tag to make your own gift, you can download it for FREE by clicking here!

I hope all you teachers out there have a FANTASTIC summer! I know just how much you {we} all deserve it! :)



3 comments:

  1. I cannot stop staring at this font!!! Can you please share what it is called??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you add text to the download? I would like to add "Love,..." as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This is a great favor idea for our end of the school year party!

    ReplyDelete