Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Graduation Party {UPDATE - Class of 2016!}


This must be the year for graduations in my family. My amazing husband graduated from Dixie State University with his Bachelor's Degree in CIT-IT. My little sister earned her Associates of Science degree from Dixie State. My 6 year old is graduating from Kindergarten. My sister in law earned her Bachelor's of Nursing from Dixie State University also!  My older brother is graduating from Med School at the University of Utah and I have two cousins who are also getting their Bachelor's Degrees this year!

With all these wonderful graduations, a celebration was absolutely necessary! With the help of my amazing Mother-In-Law, we threw the most amazing graduation celebration. Here are the photos from our Graduation Celebration! Be sure to scroll to the bottom for a FREEBIE to download. You can get all decoration labels, banners, and tags to throw your own celebration for the graduate in your family!



The menu for our party was super simple: croissant sandwiches, potato salad, macaroni salad, veggies, chips, and of course lots of yummy goodies for dessert!



Don't you just love this idea for a veggie spread, rather than just a platter? I love how we display the vegetables in glass as if they are art! It adds a whole lot to the display of the table and makes it look so festive! I love it! We will be doing this from now on for our veggies!



On to the dessert!!! Yummy! These chocolate diplomas are simply swiss rolls wrapped with a bit of ribbon. Super simple and so cute!



You can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries! Thank you Costco for the GIANT and delicious strawberries!



These little graduation hats were a big hit! All it takes is mini peanut butter cups, chocolate covered graham crackers, Twizler's Pull 'n Peel and Mini M&Ms for the tassel. Again, super simple, but looks adorable!


Another HUGE hit at the party were these graduation sodas! All I did was add a square of construction paper and a string for a tassle to the glass bottles. Love how they turned out!



Our centerpieces for our outdoor tables were also very simple. I used empty glass soda bottles with a few simple flowers inside of them. Then we added helium balloons and a bit of burlap. I love how these tables ended up looking. 


You can't throw a party for a bunch of graduates without giving them a little gift to say how proud we are! I made up these cute labels to go along with some candy buckets.


 You can download a copy of this graduation gift label for FREE by clicking here!


I made a bunch of tags, labels (water bottle label is shown above) , and banners to go along with the party as well. 


Thanks again for visiting. I hope you like my things and share them with your friends and family. Come again soon for more ideas to TEACH, CREATE, and PARTY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment