Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Frozen "In Summer" Birthday Party



Do you remember the sneak peak I gave you of the Frozen In Summer themed birthday party I was planning? I shared with you the adorable invitation I made for this party here!

Well, last week was the big day! My friend's adorable little girl turned 4 and her Frozen In Summer party turned out absolutely fabulous.

Here is the gift table. My friend's amazing mom made all families hooded Olaf towels to take home as a party favor! They were so darn cute! The kids LOVED them!



For the food, we had a lot of cute snacks that went along with our Frozen theme! We had powdered sugar donut for snowballs.


We had pretzel sticks for Olaf's arms.


We had carrot sticks for Olaf's Noses. 


We had mini sandwiches in honor of Hans and Anna!


I made a cute tissue paper garland in our theme's colors for the bottom of the food table.


We had an amazing Frozen cake made! The very talented lady who made it did an absolutely amazing job!! The kids (and adults!) were in love with it!






For drinks, we had pink lemonade and melted snow (aka... water bottles!)



It was such a cute and fun party! I was able to bring my girls along and they had a blast! After we had lunch and opened presents, we all went swimming! It was a perfect Frozen In Summer party for the perfect little girl!! Love you Claire Bear! Happy Birthday cute girl!  







No comments:

Post a Comment