Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Personalized Custom Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again! Christmas cards are one of my favorite things to look forward to sending out each year. But, I also love receiving them in the mail!

SummerBloom creates personalized and custom Christmas cards. Here are some samples that I have made in the past.

Gold & Red Ribbon Front and Back


Chalkboard Style B&W


Chalkboard Syle Red & Green


Snowflakes on Picture

'Tis the Season

Colorful Blocks



If you like some of these, I can easily switch out the picture with a different family photo. I can also make custom cards. If you find a design you like, let me know and I can design something similar to your tastes. Prices start at just $10 per digital download. Please contact me for more details. You can even look me up on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment