Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

Every now and then, I get to do something that I normally don't get to do. Like do a photo shoot! (Disclaimer: I'm in no way a professional photographer, nor do I  think I really ever want to be! But...It's fun to play around!!) 

My beautiful sister in law asked me to take some maternity photos of her with her family. This is the last baby they are planning on having, and she wanted to capture some of these precious moments while she is still pregnant.

The photos turned out really great. Here are a few of my favorites! Isn't she just glowing?!! I love this family so much!









I know this isn't my typical post, but I just had to share! I think it actually fits into my blog theme pretty well... I CREATED some precious family memories! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment